Chick-fil-A is a fast food restaurant chain specializing in chicken dishes, founded in 1946 and headquartered in the Atlanta suburb of College Park, Georgia. The brand has more than 1950 restaurants in 41 US states and Colombia. Although it is a fast food brand, iced coffee is a very popular drink and sells well on hot days. In particular, vanilla iced coffee here is considered to be quite delicious: not too sweet, balancing the fat of cream from milk and sweetness from sugar, the coffee taste is smooth, pleasant, and not harsh.
However, if you are not near a store, sometimes finding a cup of Chick-fil-A iced vanilla coffee is not easy. Therefore, if it is not convenient to buy a cup of vanilla iced coffee at CFA, please refer to chick fil a vanilla iced coffee recipe in this article.
Vanilla Iced Coffee
Vanilla iced coffee is no longer a strange drink, it is present on most menus of coffee shops and fast food. This also means that there will be many recipes for making vanilla iced coffee.
However, basically, there are usually 2 ways to create a vanilla flavor for iced coffee. One is to mix and roast vanilla syrup or vanilla extract with coffee beans. The second will be added after the coffee is ready. Chick-fil-A uses the latter for their coffee so this recipe will keep exactly that.
Chick-fil-A’s Vanilla Iced Coffee is made from cold brew coffee and sweetened with a simple syrup added with a little vanilla extract to create a distinctive sweet aroma.
Time is the strength of this recipe as it only takes 6 minutes to complete
Use simple and easy-to-find ingredients.
The Ingredients You Need:
Cold Brew Coffee:
While it’s not clear exactly what type of coffee Chick-fil-A uses, you can use what you have on hand without necessarily looking for the same kind of store coffee. However, for the best, you should buy Arabica coffee. Or you can simply use store-bought cold brew coffee. If not, we will provide more instructions on how to make cold brew coffee at the end of this article. You can consult.
The syrup adds flavor and sweetness to the drink. You can replace it with another sweetener like granulated sugar. However, the use of syrup will help the cup of coffee have a smooth sweet taste, avoiding absolutely the problem of undissolved sugar. You can buy this syrup or make your own at home.
Cream And 2% milk
Chick-fil-A uses both ingredients to make vanilla iced coffee, so the recipe we introduce will also use both.
This is a must-have key ingredient for this recipe. You can substitute with vanilla syrup.
Note: All of the above ingredients are the basic ingredients for making a cup of vanilla-iced coffee, so it’s best to limit the omission of any ingredients.
How To Make Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 1 cup of cold brew coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- Half cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons cream
How To Do It Specifically:
- Step 1: Pour ice into a 400ml cup
- Step 2: Add cold brew coffee
- Step 3: Pour in simple syrup to sweeten the drink
- Step 4: Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Step 5: Add cream and 2% milk
- Step 6: Stir well and enjoy your vanilla iced coffee
Nutritional Value In A Cup Of Vanilla Iced Coffee
With the above recipe, the calories per cup of vanilla iced coffee will be about 267 calories. Note total calories are estimates only. The nutritional composition may vary depending on the ingredients you use in this recipe. If you want to use this recipe at home, you can completely customize the amount of sweetener to your liking.
Instructions For Cold Brewing Coffee
- For easy and time-saving preparation, you can buy pre-packaged cold brew coffee packs. You just need to mix a packet with water and put it in the refrigerator for about 1 night or 1 day to chill the coffee
- If you can’t find prepackaged cold brew coffee or buy cold brew coffee at the store, don’t worry. You can make cold coffee at home. One of the simplest ways is too cold brew coffee. With this method, you just need to put the coffee beans into the filter and then fill the pot with water, then install the filter and let the coffee have time to soak in the water and brew it slowly in the refrigerator. However, to prevent small coffee particles from entering the drink, you need a dedicated coffee mesh filter.
- The common coffee: water ratio will be 1:8 or 1:9, if you like a stronger coffee taste, you can completely estimate the ratio as 1:11.
- Chill the coffee for at least 12 hours
How Long Does It Take To Make A Cup Of Vanilla Iced Coffee According To The Chick-fil-A Recipe?
Usually, if cold brew coffee and simple syrup are available, it only takes a few minutes to make a standard cup of vanilla iced coffee. But if cold brew coffee and syrup are not available, it will take longer to wait for them to be properly cold brewed.
Note When Using Vanilla Iced Coffee
- If you are concerned about weight gain when drinking vanilla iced coffee, you can replace it with fully skimmed milk, skim soy milk,…
- Although this is a rather sweet and easy-to-drink coffee, it is not suitable for children, people with cardiovascular problems, or insomnia, .. because the caffeine content in this drink is equivalent to coffee drinks. other coffee.
- It’s perfectly fine to have vanilla iced coffee every day, as long as you control your caffeine intake and make sure the ingredients are right for your needs and health goals.
Owning Chick-fil-A’s perfect recipe for vanilla iced coffee is difficult and seemingly impossible because it’s the company’s secret recipe. Therefore, this article will guide you to follow the simulated recipe and the taste can be judged to be similar to the vanilla iced coffee flavor in Chick-fil-A. Try it and feel the taste.